This is a scholarly project and your privacy is important to us.
You are encouraged to respond however you wish. You are welcome to offer any information about yourself (such as background, age, educational level, income, etc.) or you may choose to respond anonymously. If you choose to respond anonymously, we will remove any identifying features from your response. For instance, if you state that you would like to remain anonymous, but still offer information such as your email address, phone number, physical address, or any other information that may identify you personally, we will remove that information from your response.
- By responding to our question you are giving us permission to post your response to this website and you are allowing us to use your response for scholarly purposes (such as the writing of research paper).
- We will not give out your email address or personal information.
- We will not use any private information for the purpose of marketing, advertising, or data mining of any kind.
- Offensive, lewd, or otherwise inappropriate responses will not be accepted and will be deleted immediately.
- We ask that only persons 18 years of age or older respond to this survey.